This is a WordPress plugin to show your Twitter badge as a widget with easy personalization. This plugin is brought to you by Blog Highlight.
- Integrate Twitter and WordPress
- Show Twitter badge as a WordPress widget
- Support flash interactive widget
- Easy personalization, no coding knowledge is needed
- Support shortcode [twibadge]
- Support non-widget theme
Plugin Homepage: http://www.bloghighlight.com/wordpress-plugins/twibadge/
- Unzip the zip file you have downloaded (twibadge.zip)
- Upload folder ‘twibadge’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through ‘TwiBadge’ menu in WordPress ‘Settings’ page
- Add ‘TwiBadge’ widget through ‘Widget’ menu in WordPress
- Done, go to your blog homepage to view the twitter badge widget
- If your theme doesn’t support widget, you can add the following code to anyplace of your theme
- You can add shortcode [twibadge] to your post or page content to show your Twitter badge
- Why the widget is showing me black screen?
There are a few possibilities for this question:
1. Your Twitter username is incorrect. Please check and enter your Twitter username correctly.
2. Twitter is down. You can verify this by checking Twitter website (http://www.twitter.com).
- Why it is showing me invalid username in the option page of the administrative screen?
Please check and enter your Twitter username carefully. Once it is successfully verified with Twitter account, this error message will not be shown.