The tweetrix widget/plugin will allow you to display a word cloud from up to 200 tweets from a publicly accessible Twitter feed (preferably your own). You can configure:
- the user (or the twitterapi feed by default)
- the number of tweets
- the minimum number of repetitions required to include a particular word
- the minimum number of letters required to include a particular word
- the minimum and maximum font sizes, the size increment, and their units
- a word filter to exclude common words or other undesirables
- filters for @usernames, links, and numbers
- a wrapper div for CSS convenience
Why don’t you support authentication?
How do I change the style?
In your theme css file (or somewhere on your page), add styles for #tweetrix (if you’ve left the div id option set to tweetrix). The individual words are wrapped in span tags.
- Altered the way options are processed.
- Fixed a bug that broke the widget page.
- First release.