A simple WordPress Twitter feed widget and shortcode compatible with the new Twitter 1.1 API.
See http://tweetomatic.co.uk/docs/ for more information.
- Sign into Twitter API and register an app.
- Download and install the Tweetomatic plugin.
- Insert the shortcode, or integrate the Tweetomatic widget.
There’s a full howto and options list available at http://www.tweetomatic.co.uk.
– Correct time on server.
Contributors & Developers
“Tweetomatic Simple Twitter Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Allow multiple instances with different settings
- Changed caching method to use transients. Tidied code
- Tested with new WordPress
- Fixed multi-byte tweet offset issue.
- Bumped ‘Tested up to’ of readme
- Fixed tweet count for most scenarios. There is a hard limit of 30 tweets but the actual
count will still be wrong if you specify a high count and/or have many retweets/replies.
- Added global user field to settings.
- Big rewrite to conform with wordpress.org guidelines.