The tweetbox plugin let’s you display your latest tweet(s) in the sidebar of your blog, in a manner which will not disrupt the rest of your blog should Twitter be slow in responding.
- Added a day light saving time option to display the correct time for people affected by day light saving
- Fixed an issue with the date processing, the times are now in sync with Twitter and the “moments ago” notice will only display while the tweet is less than two minutes old
- Fixed a problem that could cause plugins to conflict
- Added detection of usernames and link generation.
- Fixed a bug with the URL detection regex
- Created WordPress plugin from the tweetbox module