TweetBoard is a simple widget which lets you present your latest tweets in widget areas.
- add twitter username
- set whether the date is shown
- set the number of shown tweets
- edit display colors
- Extract archive and upload the ‘TweetBoard’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Installed’ in the WP admin dashboard. Locate TweetBoard and click activate.
- Navigate to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ in the WP admin dashboard. Expand widget to enter options.
For any questions use the comments in article: http://openwebstuff.com/tweetboard/ .
Contributors & Developers
“Tweet Board” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed Twitter statuses url.
- MagpieRSS changed to Simplepie.
- Added color pickers.
- Added possibility to set the number of shown tweets.
- Added possibility to edit display colors.
- First version.