This plugin supplies you with “Most Tweeted Posts” and “Recently Tweeted Posts” widgets for your blog.
The plugin works together with the Tweetbacks plugin to be able to display that information.
Also included is an “importer” to import all tweetbacks on old posts. The tweetbacks plugin does not automatically fetch all tweetbacks unless the page is requested, which is fine if you don’t intend to use the “Most Tweeted Posts” widget.
The included importer fetches all your tweetbacks in one go.
Check out my blog for more wordpress plugins and tips.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and upload the directory to
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the “Tweet Stats Options” page to import all tweetbacks if you so want to.
- Go to the “Widgets” page to add the widgets.
- Does this work without tweetbacks?
No, you’ll need tweetbacks activated because that’s the plugin that counts all the tweets.
- What does the importer do?
Simply runs the tweetback fetcher on every one of your posts. This is only needed one time.