Tweets when you post, obviously. It looks at the post format to figure out what the message should look like. Also adds the appropriate meta tags to activate Twitter Cards.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Apply for a Twitter API key at http://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Update the Twitter API information in the Options -> Tweet Posts menu
If you’d like to use Twitter Cards, apply for that on the Twitter Dev site as well.
Contributors & Developers
“Tweet Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Rewrite of the Twitter-OAuth interface to use the WordPress HTTP API instead of using cURL directly.
- Bug fix: Didn’t show Twitter API info in the admin
- Add support for Twitter Cards
- Add Twitter to user profiles
- Fix bug where tweets would be sent even if the post wasn’t new
- Initial plugin