The Tweet & Like plugin adds Facebook Like button, Twitter button and Google +1 button on your sites content. Whether you set it to appear on top or bottom on each content
or you can choose both to appear it on top and bottom of your content. You can also add Tweet & Like buttons in your sidebar via widgets.
You can set the style of each button (Facebook, Twitter, Google +1) on the settings page. It also adds the capability to add AddThis Bookmarking Service along with Tweet & Like
tweet-likefolder to your WP plugin folder
- The path must look like this:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are ready, check the buttons on each post/page of your site.
- To make changes, go to Settings, Tweet & Like.
Thanks for installing!
Contributors & Developers
“Tweet & Like” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Facebook language settings
- Added iframe option – to display the facebook buttons on IE
- Fix the issue for facebook button not showing
- Removed the widgets for Tweet & Like
- Added shortcode for the plugin
- Fix the text: )}); –> showing in Firefox
- Updated the Facebook Like from iframe to XFBML
- Added a “show on” options where you can choose where to show the buttons (e.g. Post, Pages, Front Page, Home)
- Added a Facebook Send button (See Facebook Settings)
- Added a Google +1 button
- Fix some other issues
- First release of the plugin
Here’s a link to Tweet & Like