This plugin allows you to build a list of twitter users who tweeted a selected text and display it in a page on your blog.
Say for instance you are working with a charity, let’s say Charity:Water and you want to show a list of people who have been speaking about it on twitter. You can go ahead and create a query based on “#charity:water” for example.
The plugin will then search for people who have tweeted this and begin building a list of them. By adding a tag to you page the plugin will then render a pretty list of all users, their pictures a links back to their twitter accounts.
This can be use in various situations, it only depends on how creative you get with your queries.
- Search functionality
- ShortCode List functionality
- Possible to exclude users from list
- New internal structure
- Force update of authors
- Better CSS rules and HTML in list
- More information in settings page about scheduled updates
- Option to clear authors table
- Cache expiration in 15 days (refreshes user data)
- Making Tweet search go back to the max results (1500 tweets)