What is “Tweelow”? Tweelow is a WordPress plugin that helps you to make few (for now ;)) things with twitter API.
For more info:
- Visit official page of Tweelow Plugin.
- Allows you to display the count of your twitter followers.
- Allows you to display your latest tweet.
- Adds a ReTweet button to your latest status
For help, support and feedback, please refer to the Plugin Page at creative-boy.com.
Installation is quite easy.
- Download the plugin from the plugin’s official page or from WordPress. Upload them to your wordpress plugin folder (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin from WordPress administration panel.
- Go to Tweelow Settings in you WordPress administration panel.
- Write your username. No password required!
- Click Save!
- Now you will need to work a bit with your Theme. Open wherever you want to display your followers’ count or your last tweet.
For count of your followers, paste this code wherever you want (between PHP tags):
For latest tweet, paste this code:
You’re done! Now have fun with Tweelow!
Contributors & Developers
“Tweelow Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Now you can add a button to your latest tweet and set when to show it (Admin Panel must be configured again)
- Plugin works with database now
- Plugin will get the latest data if you used API limit (calls per hour)
- Now you can manage what to write After and Before status and counter
- Bugged versions are not downloadable anymore 🙂
- Added feature that allows you to display your latest tweet.
- Plugin officially registered in WordPress.
- Added feature that allows you to show your followers’ count.