This plugin is a developers tool to inspect, add, modify and remove entries from the wp options database table.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will find Tweak Option in the Tools admin menu.
After searching about an hour for a plugin to edit the internal options I finally found this and it just works and does what it is intendet to do.
Contributors & Developers
“Tweak Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatible with WP 3.8
- Undo now shows the new option_id correctly
- option_id added
- Tested on 3.6
- Ajaxified delete with undo option. There is a problem with undoing deleted backslashes, they vanish.
- You can no longer delete “active_plugins”.
- Arrays are now also updated correctly.
- Fix for special characters.
- Initial release.