This plugin is used to import an XML iTunes Music Library file into your WordPress database. Once imported, you can display a complete listing of your music collection on a page of your WordPress site.
You can see a demonstration of the output of the plugin here.
There are no FAQs at this time.
- Fix for AJAX category switching
- Fixed for SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Fix issue when checking off ‘Group Non-Alphabetic Entries’
- Increased maximum file size for uploads
- Addressed security exploit in AJAX loading mode
- Fixed iTunes Music Library Importer. Was not working since 1.5
- Added ability to browse for and upload iTunes library instead of having to upload the file to server manually
- Added CSV file import capability
- Added distinct styles in stylesheet to avoid conflicts with theme
- Fixed: Activation problem on servers that do not support short open tags
- Changed creation of initial table to avoid using file_get_contents
- Moved admin panel from plugins section to options section
- Corrected problem with Numeric entries not showing up correctly in AJAX mode when using album artist instead of track artist.
- Added code to correctly load the jquery module. Fixes AJAX mode not working on some installations.
- Re-architected main function to print output where the tune-library shortcode is used on a page. Used to always print output before any page content.
- Changed code around Loading Icon styling
- Added support for AJAX query mode to avoid unnecessary screen refreshes and database queries
- Development version released by mistake
- Changed code for default letter shown in filter mode. Was previously hard-coded to A. Now shows appropriate first letter
- Added new functionality to only show artists whose names start with a single letter at a time to accomodate large collections. Added alphabetical list for regular library display to jump to a specific letter quickly.
- Changed main function structure to print data directly as it parses track list instead of building large string in memory. This allows Tune Library to support large iTunes libraries.
- Added new option to display black or white expand and collapse icons