I Appreciate if you please give reviews and any suggestions after using this plugin. If you like this plugin you can donate or contribute by clicking on this link
TT Sidebar Login is a widget plugin developed by Rashed Latif. There are many similar plugins available that Can be used for logging into WordPress sites. This plugin can be downloaded [here]. It is styled to fit into different themes but still there could be some problem in styling depending on the themes which can be fixed by anyone who knows CSS and HTML. Check the TT Sidebar Login Widget plugin page for more information and installation guide.
- Step 1: Upload plugin to the
- Step 2: Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Step 3: The activated widget will be available to widget area. Select Appearence > Widget.
- Step 4: Drag the TT Sidebar Login widget to side bar. It will be displayed on your website. By default “Remember me” option, “Register”, “Forgot Password” link on login form and “Avatar”, “Dashboard” and “Profile” link on logged in screen is activated. If you want to disable any one of the options it can be done from widget option. It’s very simple, just a matter of selecting and unselecting an option.
It was impossible for me to login with this widget.
By the way I use also the plugin Ultimate Member.
When i try to login, the login page from Ultimate Member was shown. It was only possible to login with this page.
If I was logged in as a normal User (not ADMIN),
the “profil” link guides to …/wp-admin/profile.php?!?
Only selection what should be shown is possible.
If you would like to have a customized register page you have to modify ../wp-login.php?action=register. That will be overwritten when you update your theme.
Maybe for beginners without customization it will work.
For me not usable.
Easy to use and working!
Works as advertised
Kindly add ReCaptcha in login widget.
BTW…ur plugin rocks !!
Good plugin, Five Star.
Nice plugin with nice options and so logical I can maintain it myself.
Contributors & Developers
“Sidebar Login Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Dashboard and Profile URL changed to work in subdirectories
- Added an option to enable or disable displaying Post Counts
Now 9 Languages are supported. Arabic, Bengali, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. Google Translator is used for the translation. As Google translator is a machine translator so the translation may not be 100% accurate but it can be modifed manually using poedit. See Plugin Description for the detailed guide how to edit translation manually.