BEWARE! Development dropped. It will turn into a Glitch sooner than later.
NOTICE: The version 1.1 of tSwitch makes use of the new Themes API introduced in WordPress 3.4. If you are running WordPress 3.3.2 or older, please, install tSwitch 1.0 (the features are the same). If you are upgrading, please, deactivate tSwitch 1.0 before proceeding with the installation of this update.
tSwitch lets theme developers (or, more generally, administrator users) to quickly switch theme directly from the toolbar.
- The switch doesn’t affect the theme shown to non-administrator users.
- The root menu item displays the name of the currently active theme.
- Children themes are displayed as submenu items of their own parents.
- The plugin can be temporarily disabled with one click, without the need to completely deactivate it.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“tSwitch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
This update does not introduce new features but it breaks backward compatibility with pre-3.4 versions of WordPress.
- Initial release.