Disable Autosave prevents WordPress from automatically saving duplicate copies of posts while editing.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Requires the installation and activation of LAPDI Easy Dev Latest Version
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I’ve installed the script but nothing happens. What did I do wrong?
Nothing. The script runs in real-time behind the scenes. Once installed and activated, there are no other steps to take.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LAPDI Disable Autosave” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhancement. Requires v2.0.0 of LAPDI Easy Dev
- Enhancement. Updated support link
- Updated admin_notices hooks to not use inline functions.
- Now uses Easy Dev Pro for easy plugin development, #bringbackOOD
- Includes not automatically saving revisions as well
- Checks for existence of parent settings menu before overwriting it