Trustmary enables you to:
1. Import existing reviews
2. Embed Google reviews, Yelp reviews and Facebook reviews to your website with a review slider
3. AB test which reviews work best
You can even collect new testimonials and collect video testimonials with an optimized testimonial form for each use case. Get access to an extensive testimonials form template library. Using testimonials and reviews on your website can increase your conversions by 60%!Trustmary enables you to:
1. Import existing reviews from review sites.
2. Embed reviews (Google reviews, Yelp reviews, Facebook reviews, and more) to your website with a review widget.
3. Track which reviews work best.
4. Collect more reviews.
Trustmary’s plugin requires no coding, as you can edit the widgets in a widget editor and add them to your website by copying and pasting a shortcode snippet.
With this Trustmary plugin, you can:
– Import reviews from review sites and manage them on one platform.
– Add reviews to your website
Collect new reviews
- Get more reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp, Tripadvisor, Capterra, G2, Zillow, BBB, and many more platforms.
- Collect text and video reviews.
- Get customer feedback and reviews with optimised forms.
- NPS, CSAT, CES and more templates
– Reporting to track customer satisfaction trends
A/B testing features
Watch this video to discover the full potential of Trustmary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db3nUWRhTug&t=70s
Review Import Options
You can import reviews from the following sites:
– Google reviews
– Facebook reviews
– Yelp reviews
– Tripadvisor reviews
– G2 reviews
– Capterra reviews
The reviews can then be used separately in review widgets or simultaneously in the same review widget.
Once you’ve installed the plugin, you can create the wished review widget and choose which reviews to show in it.
- Google review widget (https://trustmary.com/google-review-widget/)
- Facebook review widget (https://trustmary.com/facebook-review-widget/)
- Yelp review widget (https://trustmary.com/yelp-review-widget/)
- Tripadvisor review widget (https://trustmary.com/tripadvisor-review-widget/)
- G2 review widget (https://trustmary.com/g2-review-widget/)
- Google Play review widget
All widgets include:
- SEO Schema Markup to show star ratings in Google search results
- Add new reviews automatically to review widget
- Track conversion rates with goal tracking feature
- AI algorithm ranks the reviews according to how effective they are predicted to be
Some examples of review widget types available:
- Review carousel
- Review wall
- Wall of love widget
- Review list
- Call to action with reviews
- Pop-ups with reviews (exit-intent, page scroll, and more triggers)
With the add-on features, you can also AB test which review widget works the best in which context.
Watch a tutorial video on how to add Google reviews to your website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU6A9QhwIRU&t=2s
Trustmary gets styles directly from your websites, if you want a fast design suggestion.
You can also customize the chosen review widget and testimonial slider in the widget editor.
Customization options include: font, dark/light mode, use of colors, logo shown, card size, and further options.
Choose from a bunch of optimized testimonials forms and send to all or a chosen group of customers.
You can collect text and video reviews natively in Trustmary, or use Trustmary’s forms to get more Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc reviews.
Watch the video to learn how to collect Google reviews with Trustmary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYP27m7Dz5w
See the pricing info: https://trustmary.com/pricing/
GDPR & Privacy
By default, this plugin does not collect information or send any data to third parties.
How do I get started?
You can start by installing the plugin and then creating a new account at app.trustmary.com. After that, you can set up your widget with existing Google, Facebook, Yelp, or other reviews in just a few minutes. You can add the widget to your website by copying the code snippet in Trustmary app or on your plugin tab in WordPress, and pasting it to the right place on your web page.
How do I add a review widget to my website?
It’s fast to do in a three step process:
Connect your review source with simple URL address to import reviews.
Create a new widget and the reviews will be automatically added to it.
Copy and paste the widget shortcode either in Trustmary app or on your plugin tab on WordPress.
Can I add reviews from different sources?
We currently support the following sources:
- Google reviews
- Facebook reviews
- Yelp reviews
- G2 reviews
- Capterra reviews
- Google play reviews
You can even add testimonials and reviews by hand or from an excel sheet.
How do I edit the review widgets?
If you want to customise your widget, you can easily do it in Trustmary app with the widget editor. No coding is needed, but savvy users can further edit the widgets with custom CSS.
How do I collect reviews?
Choose a review form in-app and send it to all or some of your customers via email, URL links, or QR code.
How can I collect video reviews?
Trustmary includes special forms for collecting video reviews. The customer can easily film a video directly on the form.
Can I whitelabel my testimonials slider or review widget?
Whitelabeling is available in the paid plans.
Does this plugin include popup options to include reviews in?
Yes, Trustmary enables you to create review pop-ups.
Are the fields on testimonials form customizable?
Yes. Even though each testimonials form is optimized for that use case, you can modify them and even create new ones from scratch.
How can I reach customer support?
The fastest way to get a hold of our support team is to go to trustmary.com or app.trustmary.com and start a live chat with our agents.
Contributors & Developers
“Review & testimonial widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors