TrollGuard is a free WordPress plugin that protects your blog from spam comments.
It learns to filter out spam from your training. After a short while it has
adapted to your personal blog and will accurately detect incoming spam.
TrollGuard is developed on top of uClassify which is a free web service
for text classification.
- Please check that you are running WordPress 2.7 or higher. You can find the version number in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Download the plugin .zip file.
- Install and activate the plugin (under the
- In WordPress Plugins, click on the TrollGuard Config link
- Enter the uClassify read and write keys, you get them for free by signing up at uClassify
- All setup done! As soon as you have trained it on 10 legitimate and 10 spam comments it will start to detect spam!
For more information with screenshot see TrollGuard.com