This is an all-in-one plugin for members of Triberr.com – the largest influencer platform. Get more shares by connecting your Triberr account to your WordPress site to automatically share your posts.
- Sends your post immediately to Triberr without needing to crawl your RSS feed.
- Allows tribemates to view your post in their Tribal Stream thereby saving time and increasing the likelihood of them sharing your post.
- Displays Tribal Stream in the WordPress Dashboard
use Triberr Support for your questions and support requests!
- Upload the contents of triberr.zip to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin
- There will be a “Triberr” option in your WordPress Settings menu.
- Login to Triberr.com and go to your Account Settings -> Blog Settings page (http://triberr.com/pages/settings.php?tab=blogs). Click on “Show Blog Token”. Copy the 35 digit string of characters and numbers.
- Paste the Blog Token you copied from your Triberr Blog Settings page and paste it in the plugins page within WordPress Admin. Click Save.
- That’s all. When you publish or update a post, it will automatically be sent to Triberr. You can pause or delete any unwanted posts by logging into Triberr and going to your Sent Stream.
- Use it and be happy!
- Will I be able to select certain categories to send to Triberr?
Right now, all posts go to Triberr, but you can delete them from you Sent Stream. Future versions will give you control over which posts you send.
- If I make a change to a post, will Triberr import it again?
Triberr will check to see if we already know about the post in our database. If so, we will not import it again.
- Can I also import older posts into Triberr using this plugin?
No, Triberr will only accept posts published within the last week.
uploaded – activated – broken site – PANIC – went to ftp – deleted plugin folder – mended site – Calm
Contributors & Developers
“Triberr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* FIXED: Error notification message would cause post not to be picked up by Triberr
* UPDATED: Readme
* ADDED: Settings link on plugins page
* UPDATED: Readme
* IMPROVED: plugin performance reducing plugin load time contribution from 75% to under 1%
* REMOVED: Triberr comment system
* REMOVED: Reblogging functionality
Fixed an issue where other commenting systems were not showing
Scheduled posts are now properly imported into Triberr
Tribal Stream appears in WordPress dashboard
Support for v1 Triberr API
Support for endorsement options
Triberr comment plugin is now placed in the default comment section of the blog as opposed to being appended to the bottom of the post
Rebloged posts no longer show the author bio twice
Saving the plugin version number
Fixed an issue with the default setting for global comment system from “Yes” to “On”
Saved the Triberr ID to the WordPress Meta Data
Fixed a function conflict that crashed the plugin
Triberr Global Comment System