This plugin helps you do quality control on your new WordPress site. As you come across a page that needs to be corrected the enclosed bookmarklet will create a dialog box on the page. Enter a to do item, select the to do list and then it is added to Basecamp.
- Upload the plugin to the plugins folder.
- Goto the Treu Quality Control Menu under the Settings menu.
- Add your Basecamp subdomain, API key and company id.
- Drag the bookmarklet link at the top of the settings page to your address bar.
- Start adding items to your Basecamp to do list.
Contributors & Developers
“Treu Quality Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial Build