This is the official trendcounter Plugin for WordPress. It adds trendcounter either as Widget, or as Footer element to your blog.
If you’re interested in seeing what trendcounter has to offer, try out our Demo
Get to know the visitors of your Blog or Website with our real-time Web Analytics.
The installation is a simple straight forward process. You’ll need a trendcounter account for this plugin. If you don’t have one, go to https://www.trendcounter.com and signup for a new account.
- Install the plugin via the WordPress Plugin Directory (or via manual download)
- Go to the Plugin menu an activate this plugin
- Login to your trendcounter account and go to “Settings -> Installation”.
- Copy the special WordPress-Code
- Click “trendcounter Options” in the “Plugins” menu, and paste your trendcounter “WordPress-Code” into the displayed field
- Choose between “Footer” and “Widget” mode
- Press save
- Where can I signup for trendcounter?
Get your free account at https://www.trendcounter.com
- I already have an trendcounter account
Great! You can log in at https://www.trendcounter.com/login/
- Can I insert more than one trendcounter Widget at once?
No, never do that! Your visitors would be tracked multiple times.
- Is this really for free?
Absolutely! But we also offer Premium upgrades you can choose if you need more insight or pageviews.
Contributors & Developers
“trendcounter Stats for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Minor changes and readme updates
Integration of the new trendcounter.js API
Prepared for PHP7 installations
Added support for HTTPS/SSL encrypted websites