Embed Treato healthcare search engine into your WordPress sidebar.
Treato travels around the web to collect and analyze patient experiences written in forums and blog posts. Our patented semantic technology aggregates the posts to generate useful insights about users’ medications, diseases and symptoms – all from other patients.
With over 2 billion collected posts, our users receive insight about side effects, drug comparisons, which drugs people feel work, and much more.
Treato WordPress Plugin
With this plugin you can add a sidebar widget which allows you and your users to search drugs see what patients are saying about different drugs.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Treato”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Navigate to “Appearance” -> “Widgets”
- Drop the treato widget into your sidebar.
- WordPress version 3.5 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
- What are the widget proportions on the sidebar?
Treato sidebar widget is 300×350 pixels, which fits in most sidebars. We are working on fitting it into sidebars narrower than 300 pixels.
Contributors & Developers
“Treato WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Treato WordPress Plugin” has been translated into these 5 locales: Hebrew, English (UK), English (Canada), English (Australia), English (New Zealand). Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Remove po/mo files from the plugin.
- Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin.
- Move files to includes directory.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Rewrite the entire plugin using the latest coding standards.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Prevent direct access to the main php file.
- Prevent direct access to directories.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2
- Update language packs.
- Update hebrew translation.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.0
- Remove activation/deactivation/uninstall hooks.
- Add register_activation_hook().
- Add register_deactivation_hook().
- Add register_uninstall_hook().
- Removed unneeded JS.
- Added ‘br’ tag before ‘Powered By’ to place in newline in wider sidebars.
- Deleted plugin.mo.
- Fixed internal issue with SVN.
- Texts updates before stable release.
- Initial release.