Have You Ever Wanted Your Website or Blog To Have The Transition Effects That a AJAX Powered Website Possess?
Now You Can With This Simple Plug N Play WordPress Plugin Powered With jQuery.
Easy To Use and Set-up Via the Options Page.
Tested in IE7, IE8, FF 3.5, And Opera 10. Works Good For The Most Part Accross Those Browsers.
Click Here to check out the working demo.
What To Do
- Download the zip to your hardrive.
- Upload to your ‘Plugin’ Directory via On-site Uploader (zip).
- Second Last, Click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- Options Page Under ‘Settings’ in Admin Sidebar.
After Activation, Your Pages Should Start To Have The Transition Effects
**If Plugin Stalls Directly After Activation Don’t Worry! Just Refresh The Page!!*
***Requires JS ON in your Browser to work!! (but who doesn’t have it on and is surfing the net!?)
- Will This Plugin Be Actively Developed?
Yes. Development of this plugin will be very active.
- Will The Transition Effect Remain After A WordPress Core Update?
- Why Did You Limit The Admin Pannels Transitions To Only Fade In?
It Was Interfering With The ‘Built In’ File Uploader. Too Busy to Figure Out A Work-Around…Any Takers?
Contributors & Developers
“Transitions – AJAX/jQuery Effects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a qlitch in the Admin Panel.
- Options Page is HERE!! – June 12, 2010.
- Set Background Color to Fade Out/In.
- Use Background Image To Fade Out/In.
- Upload Image To WP-Gallery via ThickBox.
- Farbtastic ColorPicker via Options Page!
- Cleaned up the Code a Bit.
- Compressed/limited the empty lines in the plugin.
- Configured Transitions To Fade In AND Out! – 02.24.2010.
- Limited Admin Pannel Transitions To Only Fade In Until Bug is Worked Out – 02.24.2010.
Alpha Release – 02.22.2010.