You will be able to manage the Internet traffic on your website and to enhance it.
- see statistics on users browsing your website;
- see statistics on web crawler;
- inform Google, Bing, etc. when your site is updated;
- geolocate the visits on your site;
- configure your statistics cookies to be in conformity with the CNIL regulations;
- configure Google Analytics;
- add sitemap.xml information on your website;
This plugin is under GPL licence
Multisite – WordPress MU
This plugin is compatible with multisite installation.
- Arabic (Morocco) translation provided by SedLex, mehdimazzout
- German (Germany) translation provided by xmee.de, Textdrache, ziix.de
- English (United States), default language
- Spanish (Spain) translation provided by Verto, Verto Producciones, Pedro
- Spanish (Mexico) translation provided by
- Farsi (Iran) translation provided by 7eshop.ir, AhmadWayfarer
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex, Claude, Froozeify, NEPLES, Drew, Vyler
- Italian (Italy) translation provided by SedLex, ollol, Emilio
- Lithuanian (Lithuania) translation provided by Zydrius, ydrius
- Polish (Poland) translation provided by Rafatokarro666, PolskieKontakty
- Portuguese (Brazil) translation provided by CristianoLagame
- Russian (Russia) translation provided by rad96, AnatoliyNovyk
- Swedish (Sweden) translation provided by Arvidvinblad
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder traffic-manager to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- Where can I read more?
After installing the plugin my sitemap was overwritten…now i can’t get my old sitemap…
Contributors & Developers
“Traffic Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- NEW: Update of the core
- BUG: Bug for Google only tracking and CNIL configuration
- BUG: Geolocalisation improved
- NEW: icons
- NEW: delete content on uninstall
- BUG: A JS error prevent the graph to be displayed … sorry
- NEW: Geolocation features
- BUG: typo error
- NEW: list the pages that users connected are viewing.
- NEW: add some search engines
- NEW: improve the look of internal page referer
- NEW: add the Google Universal Analytics
- BUG: avoid reiteration of the process when the user does not support cookies
1.2.0 -> 1.2.2
- IMPROVE: Enhance the look of the plugin
- NEW: You could now see the current number of user
- NEW: If you want, you may warn your user of the use of the cookie (French CNIL compliant : National French Agency for Data Protection)
- NEW: Support for Display Advertising for Google. This option is to enable Remarketing with Google Analytics or Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting.
- Metatag may be included in the page to enhance the SEO
1.1.0 -> 1.1.3
- Update the core
- Lighten the plugins and add translations
- Update the core
1.0.1 -> 1.0.9
- Remi points out an issue when the root of the website is not at the root of the folders
- Add API key features for quota issue
- add default color for graphs
- Google change its API 🙁
- If there is a forged X-Forwarded For
- Fix a bug with local data
- Add text synthesis above the graphs.
- Fix a jquery issue
- Add French Translations
- First release