TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs – from concept to a launched website. Start by getting feedback on mockups, then in development phase and finally make every visitor in launched website part of your QA team!
Get Quality Feedback from Clients and Colleagues
Every issue is marked directly in the website, comes with comment, priority
a snapshot of the area and automatically recorded technical details (device, browser version, OS etc).
Super Easy for Clients to Leave Feedback
Click on the area in the website and add a comment – that’s it! After launch you can get feedback from all website visitors. Just select this option in the project setting dashboard.
Manage Feedback the Way You Want It
Adopt TrackDuck to your needs – choose to track and manage via email, TrackDuck interface or integrate with your organization’s tools – PM, CRM, client support solutions.
- In WordPress admin panel go to ‘Plugins’ menu, click on ‘Add New’ and search for ‘TrackDuck’ plugin. Click on ‘Install’,
Download TrackDuck plugin and upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Activate TrackDuck plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WordPress ‘Settings’ and select TrackDuck
- Hit ‘Enable integration’ button and then go to your TrackDuck project dashboard for more settings.
- Plugin doesn’t work after installation. Please help!
- Make sure, that you activate TrackDuck plugin in wordpess plugins list
- Make sure, that you enable plugin in TrackDuck plugin settings ( Settings / TrackDuck )
- Make sure that your url added in you TrackDuck project settings
I deleted this plugin from my WP, but it still works on my page, why?
Contributors & Developers
“TrackDuck Visual Feedback with Screenshots” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- initial release
- WP 4 support added
- Bug fixes
- Update CDN
- Settings improvements
- WP 4.2 support added
- WP 4.6 support added
- Changing TrackDuck API bindings