This plugin make it easy to embed Toristy booking calendars and buttons on your site. Learn more about the Toristy In Destination Sales & Reservation Software at toristy.com.
For more examples and available options, please visit https://toristy.com/toristy-for-wordpress/.
- Adding a button to an existing page.
- Adding a calendar to an existing page.
- Extracting the full page into WordPress custom pages from Toristy.
- Adding categories and subcategories to wordpress.
- Organising with blocks and fully customising colours/fonts etc.
- Upgrading to 2.0 from 1.x
- Deactivate the plugin before updating to version 2.0.0
This plugin provides 5 blocks.
- Toristy service booking tool
- Toristy Location
From the WordPress plugin directory (recommended):
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress Dashboard
- Search for “Toristy”
- Click Install on the “Toristy” plugin
- Activate the plugin
By direct upload:
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the toristy folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Use your Toristy api-key in the WordPress plugin admin section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Toristy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhancement and bug fixes
- Added services count on location list.
- Added types when a category is selected on filter page.
- Re-build and more streamline for better performance and integration.
- Blocks (categories, types and locations) are now merged into one block (Toristy spotlight) for better experience.
- Front-end Pages(Website).
- Added Home-page with search and list options.
- Redesign Filter-page with new search and filter options.
- Redesign Service-page with improved layout.
- Back-end(Admin plugin settings).
- Rename API options from Api settings, also Page Settings to Page Options.
- New and Improved sync option, cache option into API option.
- Added option to run manual sync, clear cache, information about next sync time.
- Added Page options with color, background-color and image upload options.
- Added new tabs (Home services) for sections on the homepage for list of 3 services each.
- Merged Maps Settings and Widget Settings into a single options tab.
- Added Map settings tab to plugin admin settings.
- Added images selection options to service page (Custom Design page only).
- Added tabs to service page [Details, Location, Cancellation] (Custom Design page only)
- Added Google Maps to service page under location tab(Custom Design page only).
- Add plugin settings page with tabs and customizable options.
- Add widget color, font and font-size
- Add service page customization option
- Added main page name(default:Toristy) settings under the plugin settings.
- Add blocks for displaying services from a category, location or type
- Add a block for calenders and buttons to use on a post or a page.
- Added all custom post type and custom taxonomy under plugin settings page.
- Options to customize the look and feel of the service page.