Gutenberg is a great block editor but it does not come with a todo block.
You can now create to-do lists in WordPress Gutenberg editor.
Your todo checkboxes will appear both on the frontend and backend. It will even keep the current state of the checkbox when shown on the frontend.
You can use this block to
– add tasks to your posts and pages
– create a checklist of items
– set goals
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- ToDo List Todo List Block for Gutenberg
- ToDo Item ToDo Item for ToDo List
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/todo-listdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
What is the minimum WordPress version
Contributors & Developers
“Todo Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors