This is a simple widget to show your TNX links at the sidebar. The TNX code is already included, so you just have to change the username.
There are 2 versions of this plugin, with bullet point list and no bullet point list. The one that you using right now is bullet point list.
For more details, you can visit the plugin homepage.
- This widget plugin is free to use and distribute (of course,.. Who want to pay for this “Simple Widget”? Haha..).
- Just want you to know that I put a link to my homepage. If you don’t mind, please leave it as it is.
But if you don’t want to show it, you can always delete it.
- Unzip the file to the desktop
Open xnt.php with notepad or wordpad and find this code:
var $_login = ‘your_user_name_here’; // your TNX login, change it with your username
Save and upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Open the widget configuration page, which is located under Appearance -> Widget (wp 2.7) and then add “Partner Sites” widget to the sidebar.
- Leave the title field blank if you don’t want to show it.