Use this professionally designed widget to add YouTube subscribe box to your website. You only need to specify major information like: API key, channel title and channel URL. These are enough to add it to the home page, sidebar or whatever. You can also fill in additional fields so users could find more information about the videos.
- Title – This property specifies the widget title
- API key – Enter your YouTube API key
- Channel Title – Enter title of your channel
- Channel URL – Enter URL of your channel
- Text to display when there are no video – Text that will come up if the video is unavailable
- Text to display when there is one video – Text that will come up when only one video is uploaded
- Text to display when there is more than one video – Text that will come up when if more than one video is available on the channel
Clean code. Works as expected!!
The design is awesome!
- Initial release