Being extremely intuitive it allows for creating themes with multiple appearance variations, and is, therefore, highly beneficial for web developers.
Features and settings
TM Style Switcher operates with settings of WordPress Live Customizer, that’s why it is compatible with just any contemporary theme.
To start working with the plugin go to the Live Customizer in the admin panel of your WordPress website and find the Export/Import tab. Here you will find the following options:
- Export – generates and downloads a .JSON file with your current theme settings;
- Import – uploads previously saved theme settings;
- Restore Settings – restores the default settings that were active before the installation of the plugin.
Options for developers
Using style presets, you can implement your own skin switcher and apply custom preview images to skins (see the documentation for more details).
- fix: firefox js error
- upd: possibility to import parent theme mods into a child theme
- upd: dialog ui-button styles
- add: pot file