The plugin automates the process of capitalizing titles. This is useful for making posts look more formal.
The procedure involves the replacement of files. You can check if your current revision is at its latest version via the
Options > Title Capitalization panel.
- Deactivate the “Title Capitalization” plug-in
- Upload the latest version of the “capital-titles.php” file to replace the older one.
- Activate the “Title Capitalization” plug-in.
- A working WordPress install
- That’s it? No editing of templates?
Installing this plugin does not require the editing of your template files. Deactivating the plugin will revert titles to their original form.
- What does it affect?
This plugin affects titles in posts (i.e. they use
get_the_content()functions in the WordPress template)
- 1.01 – Added update notification
- 1.00 – Initial
Contributors & Developers
Title Capitalization is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors