A tiny and simple hackable plugin to insert lightweight social sharing links into your post/page content via shortcodes. You can use
[tinysocial_all] shortcode to add links to all the networks at once, or individual codes, like
[twitter], etc. to insert links to individual networks.
Currently supported networks are:
* Linked In
An enormous amount of coffee was consumed while developing these plugins, so if you like what you get, please consider treating me to a cup. Or two. Or ten.
Also, try out my other plugins:
- Gust – a Ghost-like admin panel for WordPress, featuring Markdown based split-view editor.
- tinyCoffee – a PayPal donations button with a twist. Ask people to treat you to a coffee/beer/etc.
- tinyTOC – automatic Table of Contents, based on H1-H6 headings in post content.
- tinyIP – Premium – stop WordPress users from sharing login information, force users to be logged in only from one device at a time.
tinysocialdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your information in
Settings > tinySocial
- Add to your website via shortcodes.
- Can I add another network?
Sure, you can use
tinysocial_networksfilter to add more networks.
- What are the shortcodes that I can use?
[tinysocial_all]displays a list of all active networks. This shortcode accepts two attributes –
last, for example:
[tinysocial_all separator="|" last=" or "]. Please note spaces around
[twitter]etc. – for every social network. You can change link text by adding content to the shortcode, for example
very good and simple plugin and the support is good too
Contributors & Developers
“tinySocial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fix relative includes
Bug fix for image links
Bug fix for Googe Analytics
Updated FontAwesome version
Add support for Custom Post types
Initial release to WordPress.org directory