TinyMCE Spellcheck adds the spellcheck button back to the editor in WordPress 3.6 and up. This is a fork of the After the Deadline plugin which is now a part of Jetpack.
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the Upload link
- Click Browse and locate the
- Click Install Now
- After WordPress installs, click on the Activate Plugin link
- There’s a bug. How do I contribute?
Please use [the Github repo(https://github.com/mmuro/TinyMCE-Spellcheck) to contribute bug fixes.
- Where do I go for support?
This plugin is unsupported. If there’s a bug, please use the Github repo.
Contributors & Developers
“TinyMCE Spellcheck” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.3 – Aug 01, 2014
- Update security of some AJAX calls to check for nonce and referer
- Fix bug to remove <span>s from highlighted words
Version 1.2 – Apr 18, 2014
- Update plugin for compatibility with WordPress 3.9
Version 1.1 – Jan 28, 2014
- Fix bug where a JS file was not loading properly
Version 1.0 – Aug 08, 2013
- Plugin launch