Use ‘[TINY-CONTACT-FORM]’ within any post or page.
Add the widget to your sidebar.
- by: Marcis Gasuns http://www.fatcow.com
- da: Jonas Thomsen http://jonasthomsen.com
- de: myself 😉
- es: Jeffrey Borbón http://www.eljeffto.com
- fr: Jef Blog
- he: Sahar Ben-Attar http://openit.co.il
- hr, it: Alen Širola http://www.gloriatours.hr
- hu: MaXX http://www.novamaxx.hu
- sv: Thomas http://www.ajfix.se
- How to style?
- The complete form is surrounded by a ‘div class=”contactform”‘. Tags in FORM: LABEL, INPUT and TEXTAREA.
- To change the form style in your sidebar you can use ‘.widget .contactform’ (plus tags above) in your template ‘style.css’.
- Since v0.3 you can use the settings.
- Need Help? Find Bug?
read and write comments on plugin page
- new: multi widgets with different receivers
- new: 5 additional fields (e.g. website, phone) possible
- new: to hide form after submit is your choice now
- new: alternative “question answer captcha”
- new language: Swedish, thanks to Thomas http://www.ajfix.se
- some bugfixes
- new: set reciever and subject in shortcode [TINY-CONTACT-FORM to=”email@example.com” suject=”Hello”]
- new: get subject from url like ‘?subject=Hello’
- now name and email of the writer are the default “From” data if non “From” given on options page
- new translation: hebrew, thanks Sahar Ben-Attar
- Bugfix: referer on pages with more post was wrong
- Bugfix: PHP4 compatibility, “static” before function deleted
- new translation: Danish, thanks to Jonas Thomsen
- new: optional captcha
- new: referer (page the mail was sent) in mail
- new translation: France, thanks to Jef Blog
- Bugfix: little change in stylesheet to realy hide the “hidden” fields
- Bugfix: little change in spam check
- new translation: Belorussian, thanks to Marcis Gasuns
- new: custom widget title and submit button
- new translation: hungarian, thanks MaXX
- new translation: espanol, thanks Jeffrey
- new translations: hr and italiano, thanks Alen
- new: more user settings
- new: language support (english, german)
- change to wp_mail()
- new: sidebar widget to easy add the form to the sidebar
- first release