Tina MVC provides you with base classes and helper classes and functions on which you build your WordPress applications.
It uses a lose model view controller pattern to abstract design and logic and make life easier for you and your HTML designer.
- Completely separate your code from WordPress themes. Your users can change their theme and still retain your application functionality.
- A helper class for generating and processing HTML forms.
- A helper class for generating paginated tables from SQL (for when custom posts are not appropriate).
- A helper class for generating HTML tables from your data.
- Separation of your code from core Tina MVC files for easy upgrades.
- Compact and non-intrusive. Currently 3 filters plus 1 action hook for widgets and 1 shortcode hook are used for basic usage.
- A function to allow you to call a Tina MVC controller from your theme file (breaks the MC) or from another controller.
- Flexible enough for quick procedural prototyping - don't like MVC? No problem!
Tutorials, Documentation and Code Samples
All Tina MVC documentation is included with the plugin. After activating the plugin you can access it from the WordPress admin back end. (Look for the Tina MVC administration page.)
Source code is liberally commented for PhpDocumentor.
This version is GPL v2 licensed. If you are interested in alternative licensing models, or in commercial support, please contact the author at http://www.seeit.org/about-us/.
Support for this version is available at http://wordpress.org/tags/tina-mvc?forum_id=10 or by leaving a comment at http://www.seeit.org/tina-mvc-for-wordpress/.