This is a block plugin that enable you to create and display timeline / Story contents on our site. Since it’s a block plugin It will add a new block (Timeline )into the block editor of your WordPress.
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First install the Block Directory plugin
- Add the Block Directory block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- B Timeline Block Show your story or Memories on the web.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Block Directory
- Click on the Block Directory to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Block Directory plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
block-directory.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Block Directory plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Block Directory free?
Yes, Block Directory is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Timeline Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Timeline Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix Start Index and Visible Items
- Fix mobile not showing
- Remove jQuery dependency
- Remove, Duplicate and Add timeline from toolbar
- Translate support
- Initial Release