A quick and simple way to add progress bars to your website.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Progress Bar Use the Tiles progress bar to show how far along a process is.
- Upload the
tiles-progress-barfolder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the tiles-progress-bar.zip file via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and selecting the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Gutenberg block editor.
Can this Gutenbeg block be used on my theme?
Yes! You can use this block on any Gutenberg block-based, full site editing, or universal WordPress theme.
Tiles is a new project we’re ramping up, geared towards building a full-fledged design framework with Gutenberg block patterns that can be composed to build any design, directly within the Gutenberg block editor. Learn more on our website.
Contributors & Developers
“Tiles Progress Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New “No Percent” block style
- Deprecation for blocks with colors applied
- New height control
- New border radius control
- New “Percent Side” block style
- Removed “Small” and “Large” block styles, in lieu of controls
- Resolved color class not resolving bug
- Initial release