Network Content Syndication Made Easy!
Automatically share content by multiposting between multisite blogs. Syndicate posts to other blogs, update posts between blogs, share content templates, etc. Broadcasted posts can be linked to their parents, which updates child posts when the parent post is updated. This includes all data: title, slug, content, custom fields, attachments, etc.
Requires PHP version 5.4 or higher.
- Posts, pages, custom post types
- Taxonomies (categories, tags, etc)
- Custom fields
- Attached images
- Featured images
- Custom field blacklist, whitelist, and protect list.
- User role access granularity
- Many extra features in the premium pack
- Canonical URLs of child posts.
- Permalinks of child posts (also see Permalinks plugin in the Premium Pack)
- Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin integration and support
The Broadcast Premium Pack is an actively maintained collection of plugins that expand the functionality of Broadcast.
For a complete list of features and more information, see Broadcast Premium Pack's page on the web. Currently the Premium Pack offers:
- Advanced Custom Fields adds support for correctly broadcasting attachment field types using the ACF plugin.
- All Blogs allows admins or users to broadcast to all blogs in the network without having to be a user of the blog.
- All In One Calendar adds support for Timely's All In One Calendar plugin.
- Attachment Shortcodes copies attachments specified in custom shortcodes.
- Back To Parent updates the parent post with the new child content.
- Blog Groups 2 provides a means of groups blogs together, in order to be able to quickly select and unselect blogs from the Broadcast meta box.
- Comments broadcasts and sync comments between linked posts.
- Custom Field Attachments allows post custom field containing attachment IDs to be broadcasted correctly.
- Delete Before Broadcast deletes duplicate and similar child posts on each blog before broadcasting.
- Duplicate Attachments duplicates the attachments from the parent post tp the child posts, instead of regenerating them. Speeds up broadcasting and keeps any manual thumbnail modifications.
- Event Organiser adds support for Stephen Harris’ Event Organiser plugin, with events and venues.
- Find Some Unlinked Children can selectively link orphans / unlinked posts to parents, instead of automatically linking all found children.
- Keep Child Status keeps the status of post children to private, pending, published, draft, no matter the status of the parent.
- Local Links automatically updates links to local posts on each child blog.
- Lock Post allows users to lock editing of posts / pages to only themselves and super admins.
- Menus can copy menus between blogs (overwrite / update), with support for equivalent child posts on the child blogs and equivalent taxonomies.
- No New Terms prevents taxonomy terms from being created on child blogs.
- Per Blog Taxonomies allows individual setting of child post taxonomies.
- Permalinks enables more precise permalink control.
- Polylang adds support for Broadcasting posts in different languages using Frédéric Demarle’s Polylang translation plugin.
- Protect Child Properties prevent various properties of child posts from being overwritten.
- Purge Children removes children and their attached files from child blogs.
- Redirect All Children redirects single post views from visitors of child posts to the parent post.
- Queue adds a broadcast queue which helps to broadcast posts to tens / hundreds / more blogs.
- Send To Many broadcasts many posts to several blogs at once, instead of individually editing and broadcasting each post.
- Social Networks Auto Poster tells NextScripts’ Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP) to use the different social settings on each blog.
- Sync Taxomnomies synchronize the taxonomies of target blogs with those from a source blog.
- The Events Calendar adds support for Modern Tribe's The Events Calendar plugin with venues and organisers.
- User & Blog Settings (UBS) can hide the broadcast meta box and/or menu, modify the meta box to force/prevent broadcast to blogs, with separate settings for users / blogs / roles.
- User & Blog Settings Post uses the modifications from the UBS plugin to broadcast posts with one click.
- Views adds support for WP Types and Views content templates.
- WooCommerce allows attribute taxonomies and product variations to be broadcasted.
- WPML adds support for ICanLocalize’s WPML translation plugin. Please see the FAQ.
Although Broadcast is relatively easy to understand by itself, for extra documentation see Broadcast's online documentation, which covers:
For developers: the code should be well-commented and easily legible for the most part. Extra developer documentation covers:
Requires PHP v5.4, since 5.3 is no longer officially supported.
Available in the following languages:
The git repository can be found at: https://github.com/the-plainview/threewp_broadcast