What you can do:
Create three.js galleries anywhere
A gallery renders one three.js Scene.
To customize the layout or dimensions of your gallery, use CSS. An id tag of form
#threepress-gallery-[gallery name] is put on the wrapper of the
<canvas> element, or use class
.threepress-gallery canvas to target all galleries.
The gallery renderer (three.js object) should adjust to match your given dimensions automatically to prevent skewing or blurring.
All models must be in “.glb” format – most 3d programs can export to this.
They are stored in the Media Library like everything else, but can be found easily through the Threepress library, which simply filters for “.glb” extensions.
All the galleries on a given page will be available in the global variable
THREEPRESS, in the
galleries property. See the
Gallery class (
static/js/ThreepressGallery.js) for insight on interacting with these.
The plugin will create one database table to store your galleries:
This remains in place upon deactivation, so if you want to remove it you must do so manually.
Contributors & Developers
“Threepress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Threepress World procedurally generated worlds and terrain
- Threepress World image and model installs
- Threepress World image and model controls
- Threepress World, multiplayer chat, beta
- non-fatal undefined variable in threepress.php fixed
- activation error fixed
- basic HDR images available
- animation display bugfix
- multiple threejs versions
- animation GUI bugfixes
- ambient lights
- added snow
- saving coordinates bugfix
- cleaner cam / light / ground positioning code, and bugfixes
- UI tweaks
- allow 10x more model ‘float’ granularity for ground contact
- core features added to editor – fog, heightmaps, shadows. Also editor UI update.