Threader utilizes the regular WordPress comments to create a very simple guestbook, or a more elaborate (but still very simple) forum.
It is very easy to get Threader up and running, and equally easy to get rid of it.
Since it uses the standard WordPress tables, all administration is handled like you normally handle comments.
Languages: English and Swedish.
- Place the package (all files in the Threader folder) in the plugins subdirectory (usually /wp-content/plugins/).
- Choose Plugins on the Admin menu, find the Threader plugin, and Activate it.
- For the simplest possible guestbook, create a page with this in the body: [threader], and put it on the menu somewhere.
- For a more complete manual, see http://birchware.se/wordpress/threader/.
- Are there any Frequently Asked Questions?
Not yet, no.
Contributors & Developers
“Threader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.