Allows you to embed ThickBox into your blog. Simply insert ThickBox compliant markup
where ever you want and you’re all set. It is a pretty lightweight plugin but here
are some of its features:
- you can opt to use the script and style already bundled with WordPress
- automatically adds the correct class attribute when using the gallery shortcode
- and also contains SmoothBox
This plugin is released under the GPL.
- Added a translation for the Serbo-Croatian language (thanks to Web Hosting Hub)
- Confirmed compatibility with most recent version of WordPress
- You may now use the script and style that’s bundled with WordPress
- Automatically adds a class to the images generated by the gallery shortcode
- Fixed glitch on admin interface (couldn’t disable some options)
- New admin interface with various options
- Added german translation for ThickBox and SmoothBox
- You may now add variants of ThickBox and SmoothBox as you see fit
- Plugin supports i18n now
- Small bugfix regarding jQuery.
- Updated ThickBox (3.1) and SmoothBox (v20080623) to latest version.
1.0 – 1.2.x
- First drafts