Thermal is the WordPress plugin that gives you the power of WP_Query in a RESTful API. Thermal supports client-based decisions that when combined with a responsive design framework, allow for a truly responsive application leveraging a WordPress content source.
- PHP >= 5.3.0
- Upload the
thermal-apidirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional: Define
wp-config.phpto change the API root url (defaults to
[SITE URL]/wp_api/[API VERSION]).
- Is there a github repo? I love me some submodules!
Contributors & Developers
“Thermal API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Testing with WordPress 4.1
- Fixing issue with null avatar
- Fixing bug with terms per_page arg
- Fixing issue with post galleries and adding tests to prevent issues with them again
- Adding bin and test directories as build directories to ignore on production
- Adding Capistrano deploy files
- Modified post_status handling for attachments post_type
- Added built in handling for last-modified header.
- Added nickname, last_name, first_name to user object.
- Converted phpunit structure to match suggested testing structure for WP plugins.
- Added Travis support
- Converted Slim inclusion from submodule to composer.
- Switched from require/include inclusions to custom autoloader.
- Added support for ‘post_status’ query argument
- Made users publicly accessible
- Added description to user’s default meta
- Added filter ‘thermal_list_users_cap’ to allow required cap to be set for viewing user listing
- Fixed bug with how users were returned within index
- Added ‘thermal_response’ filter to allow modification of response object.
- Fixed undefined var within TaxonomiesController and changing how images are retreived, now using wp_get_attachment_image_src so the return value is filterable by other.
- Fixed missing media content for unattached featured images or images in content.
- Added entity filters for posts, users, taxonomies, comments, and terms.
- Fixed conversion of per_page argument for posts.
- Fixed references to MAX_X_PER_PAGE constants
- Fixed tests and implementation of media attachments on posts response.
- Added endpoints for comments.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Updated documentation to include JSONP handling.
- Split endpoint handling into separate controllers/models.
- Changed ‘include’ argumetn to ‘in’ for terms and users.
- Fixed error with missing namespace around dispatcher initialization.
- Improved handling of missing slashes around API_BASE constant.
- Applying VOCE\Thermal namespace to API_BASE matching.
- Introduced PHP version check before allowing activation.
- Initial public version of Thermal API.