Themedy Widgets include five ad widgets, a Flickr widget, tabbed widget and a video widget for use in your Themedy sites.
There is no options page, just activate and checkout your new widgts in your WordPress widgets section!
Please note that this plugin will work outside our Themedy themes, but we will not provide support for any issues with other themes.
- Upload the
themedy-widgetfolder to your to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or alternatively upload the themedy-widgets.zip via the plugin page of WordPress by clicking ‘Add New’ and select the zip from your local computer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the WordPress widget section to find your new widgets!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Themedy Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Themedy Widgets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix tabbed widget
- Add extra CSS for ad widgets
- Add extra CSS for responsive video widget
- Remove tooltipsy.js from social widget
- Add Google+ to social widget
- Fix a conflict with themedy_get_image() function used in some themes
- Tested to WordPress 4.4.1
- Add Featured Post Widget (used in Quik theme / Thesis version)
- Update Tabs Widget JS & CSS
- Update for WordPress 4.3
- Add tabbed widget
- Add more checks to decide which widgets to activate
- First release.