By default, the only way to see how a new theme looks on your site is to
activate it, making it visible to everyone who visits. With this plugin, it
is possible to view how a new theme looks without activating it.
Possible future enhancements:
- Add an options screen.
- Allow choice of theme to preview from a known list of installed themes.
- Provide persistent previews by setting a cookie.
- Restrict preview ability by user Roles/Capabilities.
- Child-theme friendliness.
May not work properly with child themes. This is because it will not be able
to inherit from the parent theme as it normally would.
- SECURITY: Eliminate directory traversal, limit themes to registered directories.
- Fixed to work with newer versions of WordPress.
- Tested with WordPress 3.0-alpha