After activating this plugin, six new widgets will be added under Appearance > Widgets of your WordPress admin panel.
Mini Post Grid
This widget utilizes the theme framework’s post grid system to display a grid of featured images from posts. Standard framework featured image link settings will be utilized here and the posts used for the grid can queried in different ways. You can also choose to substitute in gallery of images belong to a page or post.
Mini Post List
This widget utilizes the theme framework’s post list system to display a simple list of post titles and their associated featured images. Standard framework featured image link settings will be utilized here and the posts used for the list can queried in different ways.
This widget provides you with some standard contact information you can fill out. Additionally you can setup a 1-6 icons linking to your relevant social networks; the 30 standard social network icons are included as possible selections for each.
This widget will allow you to display any video compatible with WordPress’s oEmbed system. When using this widget, you can take advantage of the fact that any video inserted via oEmbed with a Theme Blvd theme is responsive; this will allow your sidebar’s video to scale down gracefully with the rest of your website.
This widget allows you to select from any menus you’ve created under Appearance > Menus and display it horizontally in the design format setup by the framework’s inclusion of Twitter Bootstrap. Utilize this widget within the theme’s various collapsible, horizontal widget areas.
NOTE: For this plugin to do anything, you must have a theme with Theme Blvd framework v2.2+ activated.
theme-blvd-widget-packfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets to use included widgets.
Contributors & Developers
“Theme Blvd Widget Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: WordPress 4.3 deprecated PHP4 style constructors.
- GlotPress compatibility (for 2015 wordpress.org release).
- Minor security fix.
- Deleted Twitter widget. — Use Tweeple instead.
- Mini Post Grid widget now accepts
[gallery]shortcode usage for the Gallery Override feature. — i.e.
[gallery link="file" ids="1,2,3"]
- Added better compatibility for WPML with Mini Post List and Mini Post Grid widgets.
- Fixed wording in warning when Theme Blvd framework isn’t installed, and added “Dismiss” link.
- Fixed TB_SIDEBARS_PLUGIN_DIR notice from localization.
- This is the first release.