TheCartPress CSV Loader is a plugin for TheCartPress. It allows to load products from a csv file.
Product Browsing from CSV
- Allows to take a look to the CSV file, to check if the content is correct
- Allows to assign the CSV columns to the fields of products
- Allows to select a category where to attach the loaded products
- Allows to set the status of the loaded products (draft or publish)
- TheCartPress-csvloader is compatible with TheCartPress and has been developed by TheCartPress Team.
More info and Community
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload TheCartpress CSV Loader to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the menu called ‘CSV Loader’ in the TCP Tools menu
Up to WodPress 3.1 and TheCartPress 1.0.9
- What is the plugin license?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“CSV loader for TheCartPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for units
- Support for stock
- Suport for number format of the site
- Fixed error with empty terms
- Adding support for servers with ‘copy’ function disabled
- fixed issue in categories
- Display rows: allows to display four rows or all the rows(Suggested in the community)
- Allow to load prices using localize settings
- Compatible with Dynamic Option
- Allows to distinguish between new or updated products
- Compatible with MarketPlace
- Allows to update products using the SKU to search
- New hooks to change default behaviour
- Select multiple fields for each csv columns
- Contextual descriptions
- Large file support
- Post type title in CSV admin page
- TheCartPress custom fields support
- Allow to add terms (categories, tags and custom taxonomies)
- Fix session error
- PHP CSV support
- Tax support for TheCartPress 1.0.9 (Tax field must be the tax ID, not the tax rate)
- Fixed bugs with special characters
- First public version.