The Related Posts
Add related posts after content automatically, related posts by tags, full customize, easy to use.
- Easy to use, just activate the plugin to display related posts.
- Related posts after content automatically.
- Related posts by tags.
- Full customize.
- Filters ready (for custom wrap).
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘the-related-posts’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now plugin is ready, but if you want to customize, go to Plugins menu > Related Posts.
- In “Title” field, enter your title, default title is “Related Posts”.
- In “Title Heading” field, enter title heading, for example “h2”, default heading is “h4”.
- In “List Type” field, enter list type, for example “ol”, default list type is “ul”.
- In “Number Of Posts” field, enter number of related posts, default number is “5”.
Contributors & Developers
“The Related Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors