Do you have a blog that really only want ready by humans? Do think that
robots should never be able to read your blog, even if they ignore your robots.txt? Is privacy your number one concern? Do your friends think of you as “that total privacy nut…you know too much so.”? Then this plugin is for you. The 404er will make every public page of your blog return a 404 instead of the normal 200. Yes, you could use the normal privacy subpanel, but that would be sooo pedestrian. Step up to the real (excessive, RFC abbusing) 404!
Note: If you did not detect any humor in the above text or you do not know what a 404 is, then, in all caps, DO NOT INSTALL THIS PLUGIN!
Drop the 404er folder into your plugins and then activate it in your admin control panel.
Did you really think this was a good idea?
Contributors & Developers
“The 404er” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- just syncing all versions to 1.1.3
- Confirm we work with 3.9
- Now part of the sidecar family! Changing author
- Check to make sure we work up to 3.8
- Fix minor variable not being set notice
- Fix typos in readme.txt.
- Add simple admin menue to enable and disable.
- My wordpress.org user is “ylsine”, so I guess the readme should be that instead of mrjones? Updated “Contributors” section accordingly to see what happens
- Clean up and write readme.txt.
- Initial release.