Core WordPress offers a suite of action hooks and template tags, but does not cover many of the common use cases. The Theme Hook Alliance is a community-driven effort to agree on a set of third-party action hooks that THA-compatible themes pledge to implement in order to give desired consistency.
THA Hooks Interface checks whether a theme uses these standardized hooks and if it does, it creates an interface where you can add code to almost any part of the theme.
If your active theme does not declare support for Theme Hook Alliance hooks, you can still use with wp_head and wp_footer hooks which are standard WordPress hooks. Also, if it doesn’t, please bug your theme developer about it 🙂
Banner image credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/notahipster/3974559627/
- The plugin doesn’t work. Why?
You must have a theme that’s created using standardized hooks from Theme Hook Alliance.
- Fixes plugin uninstall error
- Fixes two more undefined index notices in class-tha-hooks-interface-admin.php, props @codecandid
- Fixes an undefined index notice in class-tha-hooks-interface-admin.php
- The first version of the plugin.