This is a wrapper with configuration panel for Jim Riggs’ PHPTextile implementation. Due to non-development by Jim, with the 2.1 release the Textile2 plugin will be incorporating bug fixes independently of Jim’s release.
- Integration of Dean Allen’s Textile 2.0.0 class.
- Fewer Textile oddities (send me bug reports!)
- Upload the directory ‘textile-2’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin under ‘Options > Textile2’
- Enjoy the goodness that is Textile.
- Are there any frequently asked questions?
Not at the moment.