Easily customize your WordPress login page in minutes with no coding skills required.
Transform the default log-in page into a professional and unique page that blends nicely with your brand or identity.
Customize your WordPress login/register/forgot password page with simple options. Change the layout of the login form or add layers of security with ease.
Tesla Login Customizer allows you to change almost any aspect of the login page:
- Primary Color
- Background Image
- Background Image repeat
- Background Size Type
- Background Color
- Background Color
- Font Family
- Font Variations
- Font Subset
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Redirect after Login
- Redirect after Register
- Custom Login Url
Template picker. Here, with one click, you can enable a pre-made theme, for the login page, from our designers. You can customize it by changing options in other tabs.
- Hide Logo
- Logo Image
- Logo Size Type
- Logo Width
- Logo Height
- Logo Link
- Logo image title
- Form Position
- Form Heading
- Form BG Image
- Form BG Size Type
- Form BG Image Repeat
- Form BG Color
- Form Padding
- Form Shake Disable
- Form animation in
- Form animation Out
- Form animation Error
- Button Text Color
- Button BG Color
- reCAPTCHA Site Key
- reCAPTCHA Theme
- reCaptcha Challenge Type
- reCaptcha Language
- Custom CSS
- Custom JS
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable one of our Login Templates or easily make one of yours by changing options.
- Enjoy your custom login page.
- Is Tesla Login Customizer multisite ready ?
- Does Tesla Login Customizer work with custom login url ?
Yes. Versions 1.0.4 +
- Is Tesla Login Customizer retina ready ?
Yes. Versions 1.2+
- How to change the form padding ?
Go to Tesla Login -> Form -> Form Padding and insert any padding values you want.
- How to customize a template ?
Pick it in the template tab and then start changing options. Use the advanced tab to insert custom css & js.
- Do I need to use a template ?
No. You can use the Default one which is the WordPress’ default view, and just change needed settings.
- How to disable default WordPress form shake on error ?
Go to Tesla Login -> Form -> Form Shake and disable it.
- How to add animation to the form ?
Go to Tesla Login -> Form -> Form animation (In/Out/Error) and select your desired ones.
- How to change reCaptcha’s language ?
Go to Tesla Login -> Form -> reCaptcha Language and insert the desired language code.
I have tested a number of customized login plugins and none is as good as this.
however when i asked for help on a simple problem they did not reply to a direct fb message… over a week later i chased again and the reply was that support had been busy and my question had been passed onto developers… that was over two weeks ago
i have been in dev and support for over 30 years… let me tell you guys… it does not matter how good your product is if your suport sucks like this you will get bad reviews like this and lose customers.
it works great for my login page!
I am so grateful for your plugin. Simple & easy !!
Success to all you Do 🙂 thanks!
Adds a more professional log in space for clients and with total customisation. Add your own image and have people redirect to a certain page on your website after log in, just brilliant. My go to plug in for new client websites.
despite reviews, this doesnt work not even in a clean installation – fake reviews
Buen plugin. Funciona ok.
Instead of using this plugin, do yourself a favour and learn how to customize your own login page using functions.php and CSS. I have tried using this plugin on 3 sites now… my main issues have been floating the logo over the username field making it impossible to click, slow loading, and broken responsiveness on smaller mobile screens. The demo is impressive, but it doesn’t play well with other plugins and is a bit overkill for the majority of sites. It’s worth noting that I have a Tesla Themes account, and I like their themes in general… support is decent, but slow.
Contributors & Developers
“Tesla Login Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix : Less Library Class Compatibility
- Fix : Custom CSS loading last
- Added : Compatibility with plugin “My Private Site”
- Fix : detecting login page
- Fix : Forgot password placeholder
- Fix : Forgot password submit with out animation
- Added : reCaptcha language option
- Fixed : Blurry logo on retina screens
- Fixed : Multiple forms on login page submission
- Fixed : Responsive minor fix
- Fixed : Var dump appearing occasionally removed
- Fixed : Font picker cache not retrieving from googleapis
- Fixed : WP 4.4 Compatibility (only style issues)
- Fixed : reCaptcha not appearing on Register page
- Added : All templates are now free , even the Premium Mercury one
- Fixed : Localization files not being loaded
- Fixed : Error from custom css/js
- Fixed : Error from array shorthand  in PHP < 5.4.0
- Added : Custom Login Url option added to use when the automatic way won’t work
- Added : Working with Custom Login URL
- Fixed : Register & Lost Pass links not visible when font size null
- Fixed : Error from array shorthand on older PHP versions
- Changed : Load optimization
- Fixed : less images path
- Added : Demo pages for all templates
- Changed : Local Images
- Fixed : less for WP installations with register on
- Initial release.